Invisalign in Oak Ridge
Invisalign in Oak Ridge, North Carolina
Have you always wanted beautiful, straight teeth? Many people would like to improve the appearance of their smile with orthodontics but aren't interested in wearing traditional metal braces. With Invisalign, it's possible to achieve the perfect smile you've always wanted without the need for noticeable metal brackets and wires. Dr. Gross at Dental Care of North Carolina can assist you with this treatment option.
What Is Invisalign Treatment?
The Invisalign treatment system consists of wearing clear, plastic trays that gently shift your teeth into proper alignment. Using 3D printer technology, the aligner trays are custom-made to fit the shape of your mouth. You'll wear each set of clear aligners for about two weeks. As you progress to your next set of aligners, you'll see your progress towards a straighter, more symmetrical smile.
Am I a Candidate for Invisalign Near Me?
Receiving Invisalign near me is a safe and effective method for teens and adults who have mild-to-moderate orthodontic issues, including:
- Overcrowded teeth
- Gaps in teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Protruding teeth
Dr. Gross recommends wearing your clear aligners for about 22 hours a day. You can remove your aligners before eating, brushing, or flossing.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
Wearing clear aligners offers many benefits in comparison to traditional metal brackets and wires. Here are several advantages for you to consider:
- Comfortable: The aligner trays are composed of smooth, flexible plastic, so they're comfortable to wear. This means you don't have to worry about metal wires or brackets irritating your mouth.
- No food restrictions: If you wear traditional braces, there are limits on the types of foods you can eat. Since you remove the clear aligners every time you eat, you can enjoy all of your favorite foods without any restrictions.
- Discreet: Since the aligner trays are nearly invisible and fit over your teeth seamlessly, you can discreetly straighten your teeth without anyone knowing you're wearing them.
- Convenient: The clear aligner treatment system is ideal if you have a busy schedule since you'll make fewer visits to the office. When you choose invisible aligners, you'll only need to visit Dr. Gross every four to six weeks.
- Shorter treatment time: Traditional metal braces can take years to straighten your teeth. However, with clear aligners, your total treatment time is much shorter. In as little as 18 months, you can achieve a beautiful, straight smile.
Where Can I Receive Invisalign Near Me?
To learn more about receiving Invisalign near me, contact us today at Dental Care of North Carolina to set up an appointment with Dr. Gross. We look forward to helping you achieve the perfect smile you've always wanted.