Cosmetic Dentist Services to Smile About
Imperfections in your teeth can take a toll on your smile and self-esteem. Luckily, a cosmetic dentist can help you feel confident and ready to show off your smile once again! At Dental Care of North Carolina, we want to help you achieve your dream smile, and we offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry treatments to do so.
What a Cosmetic Dentist Near Me Offers
Cosmetic dentistry refers to services that optimize the appearance and stability of your teeth. These services can help repair broken teeth, close spaces and more. Some of the procedures that can help make your smile more complete are:
- Cosmetic Bonding: This simple procedure involves applying resin to repair decayed teeth, restore cracked or chipped teeth and close spaces between teeth.
- Ceramic Crowns: Crowns cover your teeth to protect cracks or chips, attach a bridge and support a tooth after a root canal. Crowns look just like your natural teeth, making them a great way to improve your smile.
- Dental Veneers: These are stain-resistant shells made of porcelain or resin. They cover your teeth to improve their appearance and functionality. Veneers can cover up chipped or broken teeth, misshapen teeth, large gaps or discoloration.
- Invisalign®: Invisalign is an orthodontic treatment that uses a sequence of clear plastic aligners to straighten teeth. Invisalign trays are barely noticeable on your teeth and work as an alternative to metal or wire braces.
- Laser Dentistry: Lasers are a safe, effective way to enhance dental procedures, as they can help decrease bacteria in the gums, control bleeding and reduce healing time. Lasers can be used in several procedures, like teeth whitening, cavity removal and gum treatments.
- Teeth Whitening: Our teeth whitening process penetrates deep into the enamel to brighten your teeth, removing stains and discoloration.
This is just the start of the cosmetic services available to take your smile to the next level. Dr. William Gross, our experienced cosmetic dentist, offers all these procedures and more. If you think any of these services could be a good fit for you, look no further in your search for a “cosmetic dentist near me”.
Visiting a Cosmetic Dentist Near Me
For more information on cosmetic dentist services, contact us at Dental Care of North Carolina to schedule an appointment at our Morrisville or Greensboro location. Dr. Gross is prepared to hear your concerns and help you consider your options. Our team is committed to providing you with top-quality treatment and care. We look forward to helping you achieve your ideal smile.